Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am not Amused.

I finished my Amused jumper on Friday evening, but only got photos this morning.


































I think I could have gotten away with the size down from this but I'd rather it was a bit big than a bit small. I haven't blocked it so it is still a bit wrinkly! I did one cable the wrong way at the very top but didn't notice until I'd cast off so I'm not going to let it worry me.

Pattern: Amused from knitty.com
Yarn: Garnstudio Alaska, colour 04 from Scandinavian Knitting Design , 13 balls
Needles: KnitPicks Harmony Interchangeables, 5.5mm.
Mods: made sleeves full length. I may add some buttons because where the cables cross over there is a gap that would be ideal as ready made buttonholes, then it could be done up when its cold.

6 comments:

sprite966 said...

I love it so much i think it looks cool congrats on it

Linz Knits Now said...

That is gorgeous!

Nina said...

Really nice work, and such a good colour for you. The cables look good. You are quite photogenic!

yoel said...

Love the cables all around the big collar!

Sarah said...

It looks wonderful. You have such great taste in patterns

florencemary said...

Looks fantastic, Donna! Need more doggie photos though, please...

xxx