Friday, March 27, 2009

Can you tell what it is yet?

I felt like growing something, but not just any old thing. Flowers are lovely but they are lovely for a short period of time and then they are over. I wanted something a bit different, so this is it. I have just started it off, and apparently I should start to see something within 6 days. That's if I've managed to get the conditions right, I'm not sure about the temperature fluctuations in the back bedroom.

So have a guess if you want, I shall post progress pics, as and when, for the next clue.

Ear update: So I'd been to the GP on Monday and got the extra antibiotics but nothing was improving, in fact it was all getting worse as far as I was concerned. I have never known pain like it, and on Tuesday Colin came home from work to find me in tears. It was too late to get a GP appointment so we went over to A&E. Amazingly the wait wasn't too long before I was seen by an Australian soap star masquerading as a doctor. Basically there was nothing he could do for me except give me some lovely strong painkillers. Hoo-wee, were they good! Knocked me out a bit but they didn't half do the job. I am now more or less painkiller free (except I had to take some during the night last night) and I am now waiting patiently for my ear to "pop" so I can hear again. The swelling has reduced but it is all very blocked up.

This is going to be very icky but I haven't washed my hair since last Saturday because I was told not to get my ear wet. This has been okay because I haven't had to go out anywhere yet, but today is the day I have to leave the house. We have no milk and I can't have a cup of tea!!! Horror of horrors!

5 comments:

sprite966 said...

is it going to be a Bonsi Tree? 6 day's can I wait that long oh I guess I will Have too lol

Donna said...

Nope, not a Bonsai. I think you'd probably have to wait about 6 YEARS to see any growth on one of those!

Mandy said...

Intiguing! We will just have to wait and see what you have planted.

Sarah said...

I'm guessing bean sprouts! I hope you feel better soon.

Donna said...

Not bean sprouts either, but on the right lines.