Thursday, July 02, 2009

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith


My review


rating: 1 of 5 stars
I didn't like the original Pride & Prejudice so I thought this may be a good laugh by taking the mickey out of it.

I was disappointed. The joke of zombies is funny at first but then it just gets boring. I have worked in a path lab and am not particularly squeamish but some of the blatant descriptions of pus and vomit made me feel a bit sick. I only made it to page 123, then I abandoned it.

I feel bad because I suggested this for a book group read and it won the vote so I have subjected other people to this rubbish. But some peole may enjoy it, you never know.


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Count Natula said...

I've seen that book in the shops! I wondered whether it would work or not, now I know!