Tuesday, August 14, 2007

At last, the wait is over.....

Ok everyone, check out THEARTOFIT. It's well worth a look, and well worth the long wait. Go Nina, go Nina, go Nina. Wooohoooo!

(PS. This post has now got pics.)

Yesterday when I got home I had a package from Denmark. It was from one of my swap partners in the bookmark swap. She only had to send 2 bookmarks but she had sent a shop bought one, FOUR handmade ones and a handmade booklet of a Hans Christian Anderson story to go with the shop bookmark. The HCA bookmark is one of those magnetic ones that goes over the page.


I gave her a 5 rating and a heart for going the extra mile. I felt a bit bad that the ones I sent to my partners weren't as good but I have had 2 ratings and one of them even gave me a heart!!

2 comments:

Nina said...

Oh my, thank you again, Donna, for your support. You're the best!

How lovely, another package--your swap partner is very generous.

I'm certain the packages you sent out were well-received. Your work is very nice.

Nina said...

I do have a question with regard to the function of the photos on my blog--do they take you to the Flickr site when you click on them? It's supposed to work that way, so you can see the large version of the photo.