Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millenium, #1) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I have just finished reading this after taking several weeks over it. I felt that it was dragging a bit at the beginning but once I got about half way it picked up and moved quicker.
It started off with one story and then this was left behind while the main story played out and then returned to and concluded at the end. The two stories were linked though.
The main story was the search for a missing girl who disappeared at a family gathering 40 years earlier. Her uncle believes she was murdered and wants to know who killed her.
There were some interesting characters, some of whom are continued in the next book which I definitely want to read.

View all my reviews >>

3 comments:

mooncalf said...

Good luck with your cardi - I hope you get some good advice. If they have any ideas do pass them on!

mooncalf said...

I don't have a tumble drier, but it fills me with hope that my mum's tumble drier might do the trick! I did try the tumble drier at the launderette but I think they're really only designed to steal your money - they barely warm at all.

I'll be visiting my mum in December - I'll just put it in the cupboard until then but stay hopeful.

thanks for the cheering message :)

Nina said...

I saw the title of this post on Ravelry, and was expecting quite a different commentary here...some sort of personal addendum to the "diabetic handbag" video.

;)
(my word verification word is "flognle")