Wednesday, December 13, 2006

WIPs

I've just switched over from old Blogger to the new Blogger beta. Everything looks the same so hopefully this post will publish ok. I found with the old version that I could no longer post comments on other people's blogs. Haven't tried it with this new version yet, but I will later.

Okay, a couple of things I made in the last few days. When I was in Southampton my mum asked if I could make a white fluffy scarf for her friend Barbara, so here it is............

I will have to post it this afternoon.

And here is the first of 2 pairs of fluffy slippers for my neighbours little girls. These are a bright fluorescent cerise pink, and the other pair will be purple.

And here are a couple of works in progress (WIPs)............

A pair of fingerless gloves and a lacy scarf. You may recognise the yarns from a few posts ago.

No comments: