Friday, December 07, 2007

Stitch markers

While I was out shopping yesterday I popped into the bead shop and for a change it was empty and I could see all the beads without having to try to peer over the shoulders of much taller than me teenagers. I thought I would make some more stitch markers because if i am going to make another Clapotis I will need a lot of stitch markers. These are the markers I made this morning......
and individually................
I think the dice ones are my favourites. I could only get small jump rings so most of these will only fit up to 5mm needles (fine for the Clapotis), but I did have some larger ones left over so I have made some of them to fit up to 7mm. Plenty there I think, and some may end up in other people's Christmas stockings!

3 comments:

florencemary said...

They're fantastic, Donna! I particularly like the blue ones second from the end - they look like Delft ware!

T said...

I like those ones too. None beat my Booshy ones though ;) I have about a billion stitchmarkers but they are the best loved.

Nina said...

Oh, these are beautiful. The dice are pretty cute. I think the orange-ish ones remind me of amber.